DIAMOND RING [Kensuke Sasaki vs Katsuhiko Nakajima] results for February 11, 2014
DIAMOND RING, 2/11/2014 [Tue] 12:00 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo 2,100 Spectators (sold-out/overcrowded)
~ Nakajima came out at the start of the show to thank everyone for coming out and to help him celebrate his 10th anniversary. Nakajima stated that he expects a rough match against his “father” and he wanted to be sure he could greet the fans properly. He closed it by asking everyone to please enjoy the event today.
(1) Namazu Man, CHANGO [Free] & “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa vs. Kikutaro [Akiba], NOSAWA Rongai [Tokyo Gurentai] & Antonio Honda [Free] ◆Winner: Namazu (9:54) via counter pinfall following a Crossbody from Kikutaro.
(2) Joshi Special Tag Match: Yumiko Hotta [Diana] & Yoshiko [Stardom] vs. Natsuki☆Taiyo [Stardom] & Sareee [Diana] ◆Winner: Hotta (9:57) with the Pyramid Driver on Sareee.
(3) Kento Miyahra [AJPW] vs. Go Shiozaki [AJPW] ◆Winner: Shiozaki (10:50) following the Go Flasher. ~ Respect was shown between the All Japan Xceed teammates. The two both move on to compete again in All Japan later today. ~ Miyahara stated that it is his goal to claim the World Tag belts with Shiozaki as his partner.
(3) Mitsuhiro Kitamiya & Hitoshi Kumano [NOAH] vs. Daichi Hashimoto [ZERO1] & Tank Nagai [K-DOJO] ◆Winner: Daichi (13:23) following a Shining Wizard to Kumano.
(5) Satoshi Kajiwara & Fujita “Jr” Hayato [Michinoku] vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori [both NOAH] ◆Winner: Marufuji (18:20) following the Tiger Flowsion on Kajiwara. ~ It seems there might be something more heading out of this match between Ishimori and Hayato… I guess only time will tell if a single match comes into play between the two. ~ Marufuji went to shake Hayato’s hand, but Hayato kicked it away.
(6) Main Event: Kensuke Sasaki vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima ◆Winner: Nakajima (20+) with a German Suplex Hold. ~ Nakajima finally claimed a victory over his teacher. The torch has been passed from teacher to student, or this case “father to son”, Nakajima claims the biggest win over his career on his 10th year milestone. ~ Nakajima thanked Sasaki for the match afterwords. Sasaki replied that Nakajima has certainly become a strong wrestler, and that even though he lost it feels right to have lost. ~ The 47 year old Sasaki, who is celebrating his 28th year as a pro wrestler, said that he has no regrets.
It really just felt like Sasaki expressed that he will be retiring from active competition!? The details are scarce at this time as Sasaki just kind of announced this abrubtly and then walked out of the arena. Was this his final match? Or will be plan on holding a final show sometime in the near future. I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated to what happens. - BushidoRX
Notes: 2 / 2 months ago
[DIAMOND RING News] DR has announced the full card for their upcoming Korakuen Hall show on February 11.
Following the previously announced main event between Kensuke Sasaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima, DR has announced 5 other matches to fill out the annual Korakuen Hall show on 2/11. Among the announcements is what should be a sold semi-final match as Satoshi Kajiwara teams with Michinoku Pro Wrestling’s Fujita “Jr” Hayato to take on the Pro Wrestling NOAH team of Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori. All 4 men are skilled junior heavyweights in their own right and this should be a fast paced and technical match from the early looks of things.
Kento Miyahara, though now freelance from DR, will also be undergoing a special singles challenge match of his own, but at this time no challenger has been named.
The two rookies from DR & NOAH will be teaming together to take on the current “super” rookies from both Pro Wrestling ZERO1 & KAIENTA DOJO.
Below is the announced card in full.
DIAMOND RING, 2/11/2014 [Tue] 12:00 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
(1) Namazu Man, CHANGO [Free] & “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa vs. Kikutaro [Akiba], NOSAWA Rongai [Tokyo Gurentai] & Antonio Honda [Free] (2) Mitsuhiro Kitamiya & Hitoshi Kumano [NOAH] vs. Daichi Hashimoto [ZERO1] & Tank Nagai [K-DOJO] (3) Joshi Special Tag Match: Yumiko Hotta [Diana] & X vs. Natsuki☆Taiyo [Stardom] & Sareee [Diana] (4) Kento Miyahra [Free] vs. (X = to be announced) (5) Satoshi Kajiwara & Fujita “Jr” Hayato [Michinoku] vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori [both NOAH] (6) Main Event: Kensuke Sasaki vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima
ZERO1 [Furinkazan Tag Tournament FINAL] results for December 17, 2013
Pro- Wrestling ZERO1 “BIG MARCH presents Furinkazan Tag Tournament 2013” 12/17/2013 [Tue] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo [FINAL]
(1) Toru Owashi & Mineo Fujita vs. Maybach β & Jason Lee ◆Winner: Mineo (9:03) with a Gannosuke Clutch on Maybach.
(2) Ikuto Hidaka & Takuya Sugawara vs. “brother” YASSHI & Kengo ◆Winner: YASSHI (8:39) following a Diving Headbutt on Sugawara. ~ TARU interfered allowing allowing YASSHI to land a sneak attack and then the finish.
(3) Furinkazan Semi-Final Match: Shinjiro Otani & Masato Tanaka vs. James Raideen & Tama Williams ◆Winner: Williams (15:54) following the Double Arm style Piledriver on Tanaka.
(4) Furinkazan Semi-Final Match: Daemon Ueda & Yusaku Obata vs. Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi ◆Winner: Obata (16:00) following the Vertical Fall style Captured on Okabayashi. ~ Obata appeared to have hurt his hip during the match, he walked to the back favoring his side.
(5) Kohei Sato, KAMIKAZE & Ryoji Sai vs. Yoshikazu Yokoyama, Tank Nagai & Choun Shiryu ◆Winner: KAMIKAZE (12:12) with a Moonsault Press on Yokoyama.
(6) Daichi Hashimoto vs. Fujita “Jr” Hayato ◆Winner: Hayato (14:35) with the K.I.D. (guillotine sleeper) ~ Hayato stated that he is willing for there to be a rematch but not until Daichi has finally grown into his own. Daich and Hayato shook hands on it. ~ Daichi asked for the fans to continue supporting him as he aims to push himself harder.
(7) Furinkazan Final Match: James Raideen & Tama Williams vs. Daemon Ueda & Yusaku Obata
◆Winner: Ueda (15:34) following a Lariat on Raideen. ~ Ueda stated that he and Obata will go for the Intercontinental Tag belts next year…. but Obata rebutted by saying that him and Ueda are not really tag team partners, this partnership was more or less to keep us occupied and for them both to find their true drives. ~ Ueda then stated his intentions of going after Raideen and the World Heavyweight belt. Ueda then hinted that he may also make a challenge for the Tag belts with Sugawara as his partner. ~ Obata stated he aims to change and to one day be at the top of ZERO1. He then hinted at a potential partnership with Masato Tanaka and then further added that he aims to become his apprentice. ~ This in turn was followed by Daichi Hashimoto asking to align himself with Masato Tanaka, over his current teacher in Shinjiro Otani. Daichi stated that it is his aim to eventually defeat Otani, and for him to do that he needs to change.
~ YASSHI and the VOODOO MURDERS then intruded and stated that they will change ZERO1… and even made a call for KAMIKAZE to come and join VOODOO.
~ Otani respected the winners of the Furinkazan wishes in not pursuing the tag belts together. But he also wants to see ZERO1 reborn and hopes the new year will bring even more positivity for the future.
Notes: 3 / 2 months ago
Michinoku [Space Great War - Tohoku Jr: Kenou vs Minamino - Shinzaki vs Hayato] results for December 13, 2013
Michinoku Pro-Wrestling “Space Great War ~MAGIC SASUKE~ Michinoku Pro-Wrestling 3 Great Battle”, 12/13/2013 [Fri] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo 1,834 Spectators
(1) Korakuen Super Battle: Kenbai, Rasse, Kinya Oyanagi & Ayumu Gunji vs. ManjiMaru, Ken45°, Daichi Sasaki & Obariyon ◆Winner: ManjiMaru (9:35) following a Vertical Fall style Brainbuster on Gunji.
(2) THE Joshi Pro-Wrestling: Yapperman #3 vs. Mio Shirai ◆Winner: Yapper #3 (6:36) following a FishermanBuster.
(3) Special Tag Match: Ultimo Draon & Kesen Numa-Girolamo vs. Katsuo & Menso~re Oyaji ◆Winner: Dragon (13:20) following the Asai DDT to Katsuo.
(4) Special Single Match: Jinsei Shinzaki vs. Fujita “Jr” Hayato ◆Winner: Hayato (22:23) with the KID (Front Guillotine Sleeper), referee stopped the match. ~ Hayato showed his gratitude to President Shinzaki for the match and opportunities. He told Shinzaki that the future should be left to “us”, the younger generation in Michinoku. ~ It appears a whole new era for Hayato is about to begin.
(5) Space Great War ~ MAGIC SASUKE: The Great Sasuke, Yapperman #1, Yapperman #2 & Macho☆Pump vs. Shu Brahman, Kei Brahman, Karate Brahman & Space Torinji (Taro Nohashi) ~ This years theme “MAGIC MIKE”. ◆Winner: Shu (20:35) after a failed moonsault attempt from Sasuke, which allowed Shu to pin him. ~ Even though Sasuke lost the match, he celebrated in the ring with his teammates with another dance. ~ The Brahman’s celebrated their victory of forcing Sasuke to suffer his first loss in a Space Great War match. They stated that next years theme be a “Crisis on Earth” and with Sasuke shocked the fans by formally accepting an alliance with them.
(6) Tohoku Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: [17th Champion] Kenou vs. [Challenger] Takeshi Minamino ◆Winner: Kenou (20:38) following a Right High Kick. - 3rd title defense ~ Kenou announced that he will joining Pro Wrestling NOAH with the new year and officially relinquished his reign as champion. ~ He thanked all the fans who has supported him throughout his career, so far, but it is now time for him to truly begin his next step to becoming something greater.
Notes: 2 / 3 months ago
ZERO1 [Furinkazan Tag 1st Round] results for December 1, 2013
Pro- Wrestling ZERO1 “BIG MARCH presents Furinkazan Tag Tournament 2013” 12/1/2013 [Sun] 18:00 @ Shinkiba 1stRING in Tokyo [OPENER] (1) Ryoji Sai & Dios Maradona vs. Tama Williams & Jo Kyungho ◆Winner: Williams (8:49) following a Double Arm style Piledriver on Maradona.
(2) Furinkazan 1st Round Match: Jason Lee & Choun Shiryu vs. Mineo Fujita & Daichi Hashimoto ◆Winner: Lee (13:04) with the Game of Death on Mineo.
(3) Furinkazan 1st Round Match: Daemon Ueda & Yusaku Obata vs. Yutaka Yoshie & Masato Shibata ◆Winner: Ueda (14:31) following a Lariat on Shibata.
(4) Furinkazan 1st Round Match: Kohei Sato & KAMIKAZE vs. Yoshikazu Yokoyama & Tank Nagai ◆Winner: KAMIKAZE (15:49) with a Moonsault Press on Yokoyama.
(5) Furinkazan 1st Round Match: Ikuto Hidaka & Fujita “Jr” Hayato vs. Takuya Sugawara & Toru Owashi ◆Winner: Hidaka (15:21) with the Iwami Ginzan on Sugawara.
(6) Furinkazan 1st Round Match: Shinjiro Otani & Masato Tanaka vs. “brother” YASSHI & Kengo ◆Winner: Otani (17:11) with the Spiral Bomb on Kengo. ~ TARU attacked Otani and Tanaka after the match and declared the VM will takeover ZERO1.
Pro- Wrestling ZERO1 “BIG MARCH presents Furinkazan Tag Tournament 2013” 12/10/2013 [Tue] 18:30 @ Nasci Hall Umeda in Osaka () Furinkazan 1st Round Match: Ryoji Sai & KAZMA SAKAMOTO vs. James Raideen & Tama Williams
() Furinkazan 2nd Round Match: Ikuto Hidaka & Fujita “Jr” Hayato vs. Sugawara/Owashi vs. Billyken Kid & Tigers Mask () Furinkazan 2nd Round Match: Shinjiro Otani & Masato Tanaka vs. Atsushi Onita & Kenichi Fujii () Furinkazan 2nd Round Match: Daemon Ueda & Yusaku Obata vs. Maybach β & Great Malaki () Furinkazan 2nd Round Match: Jason Lee & Choun Shiryu vs. Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi
Notes: 3 / 3 months ago
[ZERO1 News] Pro Wrestling Zero1 officially announced the teams that will be competing in their upcoming Furinkazan Tag Tournament that is set to take place throughout the month of December.
6 teams have been announced, in total, to be competing against one another in this years tournament. Most of the teams made their bids to be in this years tournament during the last show on November 17. The only team missing is that of Akebono and Daisuke Sekimoto who are the reigning Tag Champions, but that is in part of All Japan holding their own Tag League during this time and Akebono being booked there. Though this means the winners of the tournament should move on to have a title shot against the champions soon following the conclusion of the tournament. Potentially in early January.
Furinkazan Tag Tournament 2013 - Announced Teams ~ “Emblem” Shinjiro Otani & Masato Tanaka ~ Kohei Sato & KAMIKAZE ~ Ikuto Hidaka & Fujita “Jr” Hayato ~ Takuya Sugawara & Toru Owashi ~ Jason Lee & Choun Shiryu ~ “VOODOO MURDERS” “brother” YASSHI & Kengo
The tournament is set to take place over the course of 5 days in the month of December.
12/1 @ Shinkiba 1stRING in Tokyo, 18:00 [OPENER] 12/10 @ Nasci Hall Umeda in Osaka, 18:30 12/11 @ Nagoya Telepia Hall, 18:30 12/13 @ IbarakiPrefecturalSports CenterGymnasium, 18:30 12/17 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, 18:30 [FINAL]
(1) Kinya Oyanagi, Ayumu Gunji & Boso Boy Raito vs. ken45°, Daichi Sasaki & Obariyon ◆Winner: ken45° (11:41) with the BARONESS on Gunji.
(2) Kesen Numa-Girolamo & Katsuo vs. Yapperman #1 & #2 ◆Winner: Kesen (10:28) followng the Kesenuma-Otoshi (Drop) on #2.
(3) Shisao vs. Rasse ◆Winner: Shisao (10:25) following the Final Shisa DX.
(4) 6 Man Tag Match: Tiger Mask IV, Super Delfin & Ultimo Dragon vs. Taro Nohashi, Shu & Kei Brahman ◆Winner: Tiger (12:14) with a Tiger Suplex Hold on Nohashi. ~ This match was the first time that Tiger and Delfin have competed in a tag match together in 14 years, December 8, 1999.
(5) TAKA Michinoku & FUNAKI vs. Takeshi Minamino vs. ManjiMaru ◆Winner: Minamino (17:05) following the Shikahama Dynamite on FUNAKI.
(6) Fan Public Offering ~ The #1 Match Card You Want to See ~ The Great Sasuke & Jinsei Shinzaki’s Return Match: The Great Sasuke & Jinsei Shinzaki vs. Fujita “Jr” Hayato & Kenou ◆Winner: Kenou (31:13) following a right high kick to Shinzaki. ~ The current reigning Tohoku Jr. Heavyweight champion gets the victory over the veteran.
————————————————————————————- Announced matches for future shows…
Michinoku “November Tour Sendai 2 Days 2013”, 11/23/2013 [Sat] 14:00 @ SendaiBest Western Hotel in Miyagi
(-) Kenbai Triumphal Returning Homecoming Match: Kenbai vs. Taro Nohashi (-) Special Match: Kenou vs. Katsuo
Michinoku “November Tour Sendai 2 Days 2013”, 11/24/2013 [Sun] 14:00 @ SendaiBest Western Hotel in Miyagi
(-) Space Great War, Sendai Showdown: The Great Sasuke & (to be announced) vs. Shu & Kei Brahman ————————————————————————————- Michinoku “Space Great War”, 12/13/2013 [Fri] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
() Space Great War ~ MAGIC SASUKE: (to be announced)
Pro Wrestling ZERO1 “WRESTLES Shinkiba Event”, 9/28/2013 [Sat] 19:00 @ Shinkiba 1stRING in Tokyo
(1) ZERO1 vs WNC 6 Man Tag Match: Daemon Ueda, Yoshikazu Yokoyama & Rikiya Fudo vs. Koji Doi, Jiro Kuroshio & Yoshihiro Horaguchi ◆Winner: Doi () following an Axe Bomber to Yokoyama.
(2) Japan vs China Jr. Tag Match: Takuya Sugawara & Mineo Fujita vs. Jason Lee & Choun Shiryu ◆Winner: Sugawara () over Lee.
(3) ZERO1 vs W-1 Tag Match: Ryoji Sai & KAZMA SAKAMOTO w/ Masayuki Kono vs. Hiroshi Yamato & Yasufumi Nakanoueno ◆Winner: Sai () following the Nachi Waterfall (Nachi no Taki) to Nakanoueno.
(4) Shinjiro Otani & Masato Tanaka vs. Ikuto Hidaka & Fujita “Jr” Hayato [Michinoku] ◆Winner: DRAW (30:00) Time Limit Expired.
(5) World Heavyweight Next Contendership Match: KAMIKAZE vs. Yusaku Obata ◆Winner: Obata () with a Phoenix Splash. ~ Obata earns the right to face Raideen for the World Heavyweight Championship.
6 months ago
Pro Wrestling ZERO1, 8/19/2013 [Mon] 19:30 @ Shinkiba 1stRING
(1) Kohei Sato & Tsubakichi Sanshu vs. Yusaku Obata & Daisuke (GUTS World) ~ Winner: Kohei (11:15) with a German Suplex Hold on Daisuke. (2) Yuhi vs. Hikaru Shida ~ Winner: DRAW (15:00) Time Limit Expired. (3) Special Exhibition Match: Ryoji Sai vs. Shungo Oyama ~ Winner: DRAW (5:00) Time Limit Expired. (4) Masato Tanaka, KAZMA SAKAMOTO & Daemon Ueda vs. James Raideen, Maybach β & Hartley Jackson ~ Winner: Jackson (12:27) following a Piledriver on Ueda.
(5) NWA UN Heavyweight Championship Match: [Champion] Zeus vs. [Champion] Yoshikazu Yokoyama ~ Winner: Zeus (13:45) following a Short Range style Lariat.
(6) Ikuto Hidaka & Fujita “Jr” Hayato (Michinoku) vs. Ryoji Sai & Manabu Hara (Free) ~ Winner: Hidaka (16:47) following the Stray Dog (Norainu) High Kick to Hara.
ZERO1 will be holding another show at Shinkiba tomorrow, the announced card, at this time, is below.
Pro Wrestling ZERO1, 8/20/2013 [Tue] 19:30 @ Shinkiba 1stRING
() Takafumi Ito vs. Gabai Jichan () Daisuke Sekimoto & Toru Owashi vs. James Raideen & Tama Williams
() NWA UN Heavyweight Championship Match: [Champion] Zeus vs. [Champion] Yoshikazu Yokoyama
() Takuya Sugawara & Mineo Fujita vs. Shu & Kei Brahman
[ZERO1 News] ZERO1 recently held a press conference to announce heir full card for their next upcoming show on May 19th at the Shinkiba 1stRING.
The ZERO1 vs. NWF feud will be continuing strong with the 3 matches, 4 if you include ZERO64, with the NWF looking to maintain their win streak heading out of the Korakuen Hall show on May 4th. James Raideen will be leading the group in the main event bout as he teams with Tama Williams and Mark Coffey to take on Shinjiro Otani, Masato Tanaka and Shito Ueda. NWF will definitely have a hard task in front of them with the ZERO1 leaders in Otani and Tanaka, but a win would certainly give them more power than ever. Raideen also expressed that he and Maybach β want to challenge for the Intercontinental Tag belts which are currently held by Akebono and Daisuke Sekimoto.
Otani also announced that the 2013 edition of the Fire Festival will be taking place from July 17th to August 4th. The opening show on July 17th will also be held in the honor of Naohiro Hoshikawa, who would be celebrating his 20th Anniversary as a pro wrestler. Hoshikawa career was cut short in late 200r as he suffered a career ending injury while in competition.
This show will also see the dream teaming of Ikuto Hidaka and Fujita “Jr” Hayato as they take on, the current double junior champion, Jonathan Gresham and Jack Anthony. Gresham currently has no challenger for his newly won belts, but this match could potentially set up his first challenger.
Below is the announced card for the show.
Pro Wrestling ZERO1, 5/19/2013 [Sun] 12:00 @ Shinkiba 1st RING
(-) Kohei Sato, KAMIKAZE & Ryoji Sai vs. Yoshikazu Yokoyama, Toru Sugiura & Naoshi Sano (-) ZERO64 vs NWF Tag Match: Takuya Sugawara & Mineo Fujita vs. Craig Classic & Jason New
(-) ZERO1 vs NWF Tag Match: Ikuto Hidaka & Fujita “Jr” Hayato vs. Jonathan Gresham & Jack Anthony
(-) ZERO1 vs NWF Single Match: Yusaku Obata vs. Maybach β
(-) ZERO1 vs NWF 6 Man Tag Match: Shinjiro Otani, Masato Tanaka & Shito Ueda vs. James Raideen, Tama Williams & Mark Coffey
[Michinoku Pro News] Michinoku announced the next defense for Fujita “Jr” Hayato and the Tohoku Jr. belt as he will be defending against his long time rival in Koji Kanemoto on June 9th. These two have met each other in very physical matches in the past, more specifically during the best of the Super Jr. (BOSJ) tournaments a few years ago in NJPW. Hayato has been looking to face against his stronger rivals during his current title reign (with current wins over Sasuke, Nakajima, Ikuto Hidaka), and looks to rekindle the heat between him in Kanemoto in what is sure to be nothing more than a physical and hard hitting match.
Also announced is Minamino’s return from injury and the Tohoku Tag belts on the line as Ultimi Dragon and Kesennuma Jirolamo defend against Jinsei Shinzaki and Super Delfin.
Below is the announced card as it stands right now.
Michinoku Pro Wrestling “Michinoku Pro Wrestling 20th Anniversary Year, Tokyo Show”, 6/9/2013 [Sun] 12:00 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
[Interview] Be sure to check out this special video interview with Michinoku Pro’s Fujita “Jr” Hayato, that was conducted on his recent trip to the UK for the 4FW promotion. Special thanks to Alan4L for conducting the interview.
Topics discussed include:
-The M-Pro/4FW relationship and what it could mean going forward. -The Great Sasuke! -Training in Mexico -Dogs Legs -His rivalry with Kenou -His matches with Koji Kanemoto -The Best Of The Super Juniors
[ZERO1 News] ZERO1 announced the full cards for their upcoming shows in March. The announcement they made today was the inclusion of a big junior heavyweight tag match showdown for the show on March 6. Ikuto Hidaka will be teaming with NOAH’s Naomichi Marufuji to take on the team of Tatsuhito Takaiwa and Michinoku Pro’s, and current Tohoku Jr. Heavy Champion, Fujita “Jr” Hayato. This match is a big way to set of the 12th Anniversary and a way to also mark the 15th Anniversary of Marufuji, who celebrates his achievement later on this year. Marufuji was a part of the very first match in ZERO1 back on March 2, 2001 as he faced off against NaohiroHoshikawa. Takaiwa was under Shinya Hashimoto when ZERO1 (ZERO-ONE) was founded and has quite the history competing with them throughout the years. Fujita “Jr” Hayato is noted as one of the best junior wrestlers in Japan today and will be putting his Tohoku Jr. belt on the line against Ikuto Hidaka on March 17. The inclusion of this junior bout is an interesting one and there is already quite a bit of interest being put between the potential confrontation between Hayato and Marufuji.
Below are the upcoming cards for the 12th Anniversary shows.
ZERO1, 3/3/2013 [Sun] @ 14:00 @ GifuChamber of Commerce and Industry
(-) Shito Ueda & Yusaku Obata vs. Yoshikazu Yokoyama & Rikiya Fudo (-) KAMIKAZE, JackAnthony& StevenWalters vs. Craig Classic, Shinsuke Jet Wakataka & Bikuma (-) Ikuto Hidaka & Jo Kyungho vs. Takuya Sugawara & Mineo Fujita (-) Ryoji Sai & KENSO vs. James Raideen & Maybach β (-) Shinjiro Otani & Tatsuhito Takaiwa vs. Masato Tanaka & Kohei Sato
ZERO1 “ZERO1_TWELVE”, 3/6/2013 [Wed] 18:00 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
Previously Announced: (-) Ehon Pro-Wrestling: Dragon George & Tobidase! Chintaman vs. Gokiburi Mask & Doctor Brain (-) Yoshikazu Yokoyama vs. Kotaro Nasu [U-FILE CAMP] (-) Takuya Sugawara, Mineo Fujita & Yuki Sato [K-DOJO] vs. Maybach β, Steven Walter & Jack Anthony (-) Kohei Sato & KAMIKAZE vs. Yusaku Obata & Shito Ueda (-) Ryoji Sai & KENSO [AJP] vs. James Raideen & Zeus (-) 12th Anniversary Special 6 Man Tag Match: Shinjiro Otani, Masato Tanaka & Atsushi Onita [Jado] vs. Akebono [Free], Daisuke Sekimoto [BJW] & Takao Omori [AJP]
[Michinoku Pro News] It has been announced that Fujita “Jr” Hayato will be defending his Tohoku Junior Heavyweight title against on Katsuhiko Nakajima on December 13. Following his first successful defense over The Great Sasuke on November 10th, Hayato immediately called out his main rival, since his debut, Katsuhiko Nakajima. It didn’t take long for the match to be given the green light by Jinsei Shinzaki and the match will officially take place on 12/13.
Ever since his debut in December of 2005, Hayato has pretty much always found himself on the losing end of Katsuhiko Nakajima, and it has been a bitter challenge for Hayato to finally gain the victory over him. Now with Hayato carry a belt of his own there is a lot more at stake for himself, and this could very well make for one of the best face offs yet.
Below is the announced card for the upcoming show.
Michinoku Pro-Wrestling “Michinoku 2012, This Years Final Bout in Tokyo”, 12/13/2012 [Thu] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
(-) Tohoku Tag Championship Match: [17th Champions] Rasse & Kenbai vs. [Challengers] Ultimo Dragon & Kesen Numa-Girolamo ~ 2nd Defense.
Ultimo Dragon held a press conference to announce more matches that will be a part of the his 25th Anniversary show that coming up on November 7. First up will see Tokyo Gurentai n NOSAWA & MAZADA taking on the team of Brazo de Plata & Brazo de Bono in the semi-final match of the night.
Then the second new match announced will see DIAMOND RING vs. Michinoku Pro as Katsuhiko Nakajima and Satoshi Kajiwara will be taking on Fujita “Jr” Hayato & Ken45°. Nakajima & Hayato have been connected as rival ever since Hayato made his debut as a wrestler in December of 2005. The two recently faced off in a singles match early this year as Nakajima successfully defend the GHC Jr. Heavy belt against Hayato in DIAMOND RING. Ultimo also announced the main event tag match, his 25th Anniversary match, will be contested under a 60 minute time limit and will be 2 out of 3 falls, which is standard to most Lucha style matches.
Ultimo originally built the show to showcase the authentic Lucha Libre style, but with the later made match he aims to blend the styles into a must see show.
LUCHA FIESTA 2012 ~Ultimo Dragon 25th Anniversary Match~, 11/7/2012 [Wed] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
Newly Announced: (-) Brazo de Plata [CMLL] & Brazo de Bono vs. NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA (-) Fujita “Jr” Hayato [Michinoku] & Ken45° (free) vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima & Satoshi Kajiwara [both DIAMOND RING]
Previously Announced: (-) Main Event 6 Man Tag 2/3 Fall Match: Ultimo Dragon [Toryumon MEXICO], Rayo de Jalisco Jr. & The Great Sasuke [Michinoku] vs. Ultimo Guerrero [CMLL], Hajime Ohara [WNC] & Black Tiger (free)
(-) Dragon Scramble (Battle Royal)
(-) A☆YU☆MI & Ray vs. GAMI & Mika Iida
~ 2 More matches are to be schdeuled (7 matches in total) Also announced to compete: Tsubo Genjin Takeshi Minamo ManjiMaru Tsutomu Osugi [SPEED OF SOUNDS] Hercules Senga [SPEED OF SOUNDS]